Customer Services Team Member
Are you an aspiring customer service team member looking for an exciting opportunity to do meaningful work that really makes a difference?
Do you want to work short part time shifts that fit in with your other life commitments or work longer shifts to take home more pay? Are you looking for a company dedicated to providing career opportunities that will allow you to excel at your strengths? Then we want to hear from you! Apply for one of our exciting Customer Service opportunities today and start your career journey in 2022 with a new role in a fast-growing company.
What do our Customer Service Team Members do?
The work you will do at Alertacall is meaningful and makes a real difference to our thousands of customers. Each day, we make contact with vulnerable people across the UK as part of our OKEachDay Service. We speak to these customers over the phone to confirm everything is okay with themselves and their property. You’ll be involved with a variety of tasks including talking to customers directly to confirm their safety, helping them report repairs and speaking to their housing officers and family members.
Our team strives to be Caring, Reliable, Passionate, Knowledgeable and Progressive. We are looking for team members who can demonstrate these values by providing excellent customer service to our vulnerable customers. This role is majority Home Based though we do require candidates to be able to attend the office when required. We have two offices: one in Windermere (The Lake District) and one in Warrington.
What skills do I need to be able to do this job role?
- A clear and friendly telephone manner with the ability to make friendly and empathetic phone calls to older and vulnerable people.
- Excellent computer skills and a keen attention to detail when inputting customer data from all types of calls and voicemails.
- Great listening skills so that you can understand and act upon a customer’s needs.
- The ability to follow our priorities, processes and procedures, so we can ensure our customers are kept safe at all times.
- A strong desire to reassure and help.
What are the best bits?
- A caring, supportive team.
- Meaningful work with a clear sense of purpose.
- Opportunity for development and progression no matter your shift pattern.
- Short, part time shifts available that work well with parents and students.
- A set shift pattern so you can plan ahead for the year.
- Work alternate weekends, not every weekend.
- Regular opportunity to pick up Extra Shifts but no expectation to.
- Full training and development throughout your time with Alertacall.
What do I do next?
All we need at this point is your name and email address. Do this by sending your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then be in touch with details of how to further your application.
Please note that we are open 365 days per year to provide support to our vulnerable customers. This role involves some bank holiday shifts and festive working.