General needs housing
The health and safety needs of these tenants is greater because:
- They are likely to be seriously ill if their home falls below the decent homes standard
- The need for modifications to their property are more likely to go undetected
- They are at a higher risk of being an undiscovered tenant death
- Getting left behind in the desire to increase levels of digital engagement is more likely for this group
With an Alertacall touchscreen you can:
- Eliminate undiscovered deaths with regular contact – up to 365 days a year
- Enable the easier reporting of repairs and antisocial behaviour
- Communicate more easily, even with harder to reach tenants
- Collect tenant satisfaction measures and other tenant feedback
Who we help
- By Sector
- By Role
- Housing for people with mental health conditions
A unique wellbeing check and reassurance call service, which also detects changing needs, delivered through digital engagement and a specially trained team.
- Senior leadership teams
Working across the organisation to design the most successful digital engagement initiatives which are future proofed, and work for all parts of the organisation – including tenants
- Asset teams
The forthcoming digital switchover requires an upgrade or alternative to hard wired systems. Our Beyond Warden Call system is easy to install, maintain, compliant, and is much more than a like-for-like replacement.
- Digital transformation and IT teams
Fully realising the benefits of self service transformation requires high adoption levels amongst even the hardest to reach groups. Find out how we overcome these challenges.
- Domiciliary care
Secure new clients with a low cost ‘stepping stone’ service into domiciliary care, or a hybrid solution with traditional home care visits, that helps meet clients’ budgets or helps with staff shortages.