Alertacall provides enhanced housing management and digital telecare for the social housing sector. This briefing is intended to help anyone who works in the social housing sector understand the impacts and opportunities in sheltered accommodation.
Digital switchover 2025: transitioning to digital services in older person’s accommodation
Digital Switchover 2025 guide
Fill in your details below for access to our guide.
For social housing providers, Digital Switchover has significant implications for how they operate their services. This is particularly true for those providers who have responsibility for sheltered, supported or other forms of housing where hard-wired alarms, warden intercom or dispersed alarms units are in place.
For sheltered housing providers, this is an opportunity to reimagine your service offering and improve efficiency, rather than simply upgrade or replace existing alarm equipment. Recent innovations take a more proactive approach and can offer you and your residents increased functionality.
In this briefing:
- An easy to understand description of Digital Switchover and how it will affect services.
- The strategic implications and opportunities for social housing providers.
- 7 questions to ask when defining your digital vision.
- The financial impact – designing a cost-effective approach.
- Housing Proactive Case Study – an example digital switchover ready solution in practice
If you would like more information on Housing Proactive and how it can benefit your organisation and your residents, email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0808 208 1234.