News from Alertacall plus articles and insights on how to enhance outcomes for people with higher needs in the housing, health and social care sectors.
The team at Alertacall are extremely excited to be attending the much anticipated Housing 2021 at Manchester Central, 7-9 September. After over a year of not being able to attend ‘in-person’ events, we are looking forward to meeting with housing professionals from across the sector. You can find our team at stand B71, right next to the Digital Futures stage.
Of particular interest to delegates will be the opportunity to see the raft of innovations we have been introducing to social landlords over the last year. We are effectively bringing our demo suite on tour to Manchester Central.
These innovations will be offered in addition to the core Housing Proactive service, which is primarily delivered through a specially designed portable touchscreen (with an any network SIM card), given to each resident. Residents have the choice to either use self-service features on the device, or engage with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members.
With the release of the Social Housing White Paper late last year and Digital Switchover just around the corner, creating safe, smart, connected homes and increasing communication with residents is at the forefront of most housing professional’s minds. Adopting the right kind of digital solution has the potential to deliver substantial cost savings and efficiencies. Furthermore, Housing Proactive, with its range of WiFi based additional services, will offer housing providers an alternative to hardwired alarm systems in sheltered accommodation for less than half the price of the installation and maintenance of traditional equipment, while also promoting better resident engagement and offering increased functionality.
At the Alertacall stand, you will be able to see and talk to the team about the following range of low cost innovations:
- A specially developed touchscreen provided with no equipment or maintenance costs, which significantly improves two way communication and accelerates digital engagement
- A WiFi based alternative to hard wired alarms systems – dramatically reducing costs and providing a gateway to multiple services in sheltered accommodation
- Video door entry integration to portable touchscreen, enabling residents to accept callers from the comfort of an armchair
- Video calling and messaging for residents to contact staff using the touchscreen device
- A free repairs reporting app built into its touchscreens
- Environmental sensor to help landlords to comply with the Homes Act (2018) and proactively identify maintenance issues.
Alertacall’s Housing Proactive service is used by 50 UK housing providers to increase two way engagement with older residents and those with additional needs for more effective housing management. Residents are given a specially designed portable touchscreen, which doesn’t require WiFi, fitted with a free repairs reporting app and ‘OKEachDay’ button. Customers either can engage digitally to confirm everything is OK at their property, or are called by a highly trained advisor.
If you can’t wait until September, contact Rameena Farooq, Client Development Manager, to book a tour of our demo suite and see the new developments for yourself. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0808 204 1234
Alertacall launches tech enabling residents to take video door entry calls from their armchairs