News from Alertacall plus articles and insights on how to enhance outcomes for people with higher needs in the housing, health and social care sectors.
Our focus at Alertacall is to maintain our high quality service levels, to organisations in social housing, social care and the health sector, as well as to tens of thousands of individuals in their own home, whilst ensuring the health and wellbeing of all our employees.
Now, more than ever, it is clear to see the importance of daily contact and providing new ways of communicating with those individuals who are deemed at higher risk. As many front line staff are unable to now visit their customers due to social distancing & self-isolation, helping organisations to keep the people they support connected and informed is vital. Equally, it is clearly apparent through all the feedback we are receiving that for many people, our team provides a friendly reassuring voice, which at this time will contribute to reducing the effects of social isolation.
What Alertacall is doing to ensure continuity of service
Alertacall has put in a place a number of measures to ensure that we are able to provide seamless uninterrupted service during this time of uncertainty:
- We have closed all of our offices and all team members are currently working remotely. The contact centre team are able to securely access the OKEachDay system to offer our services as normal.
- Non contact centre staff have received refresher training in handling calls in the event of increasing demand or staff shortages in the contact centre team.
- The leadership team at Alertacall meet online daily to manage operations and to handle the implementation of new requests for our services.
- All team members have been given free access to a session with our Wellbeing Coach for confidential one-to-one support calls, which may help them at this time.
- We have deployed our ‘Business Continuity’ plan to ensure we are able to maintain our promised service levels – this forms part of our ISO 9001 & 27001 certification.
We continue to deliver all of our services in line with the performance standards agreed with our clients.
If you have any questions at all about how we are responding to the pandemic or to discuss how we may be able to help you, please get in touch.