News from Alertacall plus articles and insights on how to enhance outcomes for people with higher needs in the housing, health and social care sectors.
Housing Digital Live – The Housing Innovation Show is less than a month away! Come and join us on the Alertacall stand B3 from 7-8th February at Edgbaston Stadium in Birmingham and find out how we can help you better understand and meet your customer needs.
We will be demonstrating the following Alertacall services:
Housing Proactive® – Designed for older and higher needs people, our portable touchscreen combines 2-way digital engagement and self-service with the option of our unique OKEachDay® for Housing service to confirm occupancy, exchange information and offer high-quality human contact from a specially trained team 365 days a year.
Complimentary features within the Housing Proactive® include:
- Repairs reporting – made easy thanks to an app on the touchscreen, allowing customers to report any hazards such as damp and mould or repairs. We give the option of a call with your repairs team or take the customer through multiple choice questions.
- Survey app – flexible, user-friendly, and tailored to address various customer experience needs such as tenant satisfaction. The responses are automatically collated and help you to comply with Tenant Satisfaction Measures in England and Wales.
- Reporting Anti-Social Behaviour – the option of a call with your team or taking the customer through multiple choice questions with intuitive icons to select.
Beyond Warden Call™ – Created for sheltered and supported housing, replacing, and digitising your warden call system is now easier than it ever has been before. This combines a portable digital touchscreen, fire safety, telecare and secure video door entry systems in a single package – and it can be installed without a huge cabling burden. It offers:
- Fast and easy installation, with minimal disruption
- Low-cost solution
- Easy maintenance
- Reliable and compliant with relevant telecare standards
- Links to your existing Alarm Receiving Centre
- Integration with your existing smoke alarms, no need to replace them
Alertacall’s CEO and Founder, James Batchelor will also be chairing ‘The Transformation Journey’ panel session on the second day of the event, Thursday 8th February from 11:00am to 11:40am on Stage 1.
If you would like to book a demo ahead of the event, contact us here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
G15 Housing Association survey reveals communication, damp and mould, and welfare checks as key concerns for ageing residents